Thursday, June 16, 2011

Brief Hello

As a rising Senior at Lander University I am spending 5 weeks in South Korea. Lander is sending 4 students to experience the Korean culture. This is a great honor to be chosen for this inaugural trip. As part of this trip I will spend a week in Incheon, South Korea and then 4 weeks at Dong-A University in Busan, South Korea. We will be introduced to the Korean language as well as many other culture experiences. I appreciate this wonderful opportunity and honor to represent Lander, South Carolina and the United States.

I will be updating this blog as often as I can to keep everyone updated on my adventures. We leave on June 23 and will return to the USA on August 1. I encourage you to post comments throughout my travel.

I will be traveling with Lane Riley, Rachel Piper and Alexandria Beebe. To find out more information on our trip go to Summer Study in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment